Awnings are important parts of your outdoors. In addition to protecting you from the elements, UV rays and insects, awnings allow you to enjoy extra living space at home, at your business or at your industry. To keep them as long as possible, it is essential to store your three seasons awning and your outdoor curtains when winter approaches. This is also true for winter shelters that must be stored before the summer season.
Our company is proud to offer a variety of services related to awnings. For over 120 years, we offer custom design, installation and storage of custom awnings. Do not hesitate to contact us, it will be our pleasure to discuss the storage of your awnings with you.
Why store your awnings?
Awnings are an important part of your outdoor layout. Whether for lack of space or because you want to store your awnings in optimal conditions, we are here to help you.
We offer a professional and extremely meticulous awning storage service. Storage is done directly at our Montreal factory in a heated, insured and secure space. Protect your awnings from the elements and let us help you keep them in good condition for as long as possible.
Why choose Groupe Bellon Prestige to store your awnings?
In the context of awnings and curtains, our storage service also includes several other key elements such as:
- Drying: On receipt of your canvas, we hang it in a heated and dry place to prevent rot, mildew and bad odors from forming;
- Brushing: To remove spider webs, dead leaves and dirt, we brush it carefully;
- Dusting: With compressed air, we remove dust on your investment;
- Inspection Service: Our awning experts inspect your investment to ensure there is no need for repairs. Then we give you a detailed report if we find that repairs need to be done.
- Repair: If necessary and with your agreement, we can ensure the repair of your assets.
Although awnings are designed to be very strong, they can be damaged if they are not stored during the winter season. This remains true for winter shelters that are poorly stored during the summer season.
If you want to do the storage of a winter shelter, our service includes:
- Drying ;
- Inspection and repair, again with your agreement and if needed;
We also offer an annual cycle turnkey service including the installation, removal and storage of your awnings to simplify your life. This service is offered to all our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
We have the experience and know-how necessary to store your awnings. Groupe Bellon Prestige also offers many other services to keep your fabrics in good condition:
- Repair: from our workshop, we repair tears, seams and holes that could damage your canvas if left to themselves;
- Waterproofing: if necessary, it is possible to re-waterproof your canvas;
- Cleaning: to restore the original colour of the canvas. We clean your canvas under strong water pressure. Then, we proceed to the drying of the canvas;
For more information about our awning storage service, do not hesitate to contact us. An experienced member of our team will take the call and try to answer all your questions with great pleasure.