Fabrics and Canvas
Style meets performance
Style meets performance with Groupe Bellon Prestige’s awning canvasses and fabrics! If you are looking for new trends, both classic and modern, we have over 500 colours and different models to propose to you.
Acrylic awning fabrics are ideal for 3-season awnings, curtains, outdoor cushions and umbrellas. Solar fabrics are perfect for curtains, blinds or your hanging canvasses. We also offer vinyl fabrics for 4-season awnings, winter shelters or industrial products.
The different types of fabrics and canvasses
If you need help determining the perfect fabric for your awning, check out our handy little guide! To receive additional help, do not hesitate to contact our consultants.
For awnings, we suggest acrylic awning canvasses and fabrics. These fabrics are very good for cutting off the sun, wind and rain. We offer them in over 300 different colours and patterns. You can also use vinyl awning fabrics for a 4 seasons stationary awning. In addition to protecting you against UV rays, wind and rain, vinyl fabrics and canvasses offer you adequate protection against the snow. These fabrics are available in over 15 kinds of different materials which resist the whims of the four seasons.
Acrylic: Ideal for cutting off the sun, wind and rain. Fabrics are available in over 300 different colours and patterns.
- Vinyl: An effective solution for cutting off the sun, wind, rain and snow. These fabrics are available in a variety of over 15 different kinds of materials.
- Mosquito net: An effective and durable solution to completely cut you off from unwanted insects.
- Solar: The solar canvas is an effective solution to protect you from the sun, wind and prying eyes, while allowing you to enjoy an outside view.
- Mosquito net : To protect you against mosquitoes and other undesirable insects.
- Opaque acrylic : Cut off the sun, wind and rain. Opacity is synonymous with intimacy.
- Solar : Effective protection against the sun and the wind. They also protect you from prying eyes while giving you a view of the outside.
- Clear vinyl : Install vinyl windows on your curtains to make the most of your outdoor space. This fabric is available in 15 kinds of different materials.
- 3 or 4 seasons : We also offer outdoor blinds that can withstand winter’s rudiments. So you can leave your outdoor blinds down all winter! It is strongly discouraged to raise the outdoor blinds in winter, as this may damage the motor.
- Mesh : A wide-mesh breathable textile. It is ideal for cutting off the sun’s rays while allowing you to have a view of the sky.
- Acrylic : A great way to cut off the sun, wind and rain. It is available in over 300 different colours and patterns.
- Solar : Protects you against the wind and the sun as well as neighbors’ looks. It also allows you to enjoy a view of the sky.
- Vinyl : An effective solution to protect you from the sun, wind and rain. It is also available in over 15 different kinds of materials.
Anchors and fasteners
The ends of the canvasses can be attached in a safe way to your house, to the ground, to a pole or a mature tree. The Sonotube system is also an option to consider which allows to install the poles in any type of soil.
Awning canvas and fabrics – Services
We offer many related services for your awning canvasses and fabrics. In addition to the repair of your fabrics and canvasses at our factory, we offer you a canvasses and fabrics replacement service for awnings and shelter if your canvas is broken and can not be repaired.
You can have a new custom canvas made for your awning or shelter. We offer you a wide variety of colours, patterns, and scallops to make your product look beautiful. We can also replace RV awnings. Over 500 colours available to customize your awning to your taste.
If you have any questions about awning canvasses and fabrics, contact us. An experienced member of our team will take your call with great pleasure.