With Bellon, you are covered!
Looking for a carport in Montreal? Carport shelters are recommended when the surface (wide or narrow) to be covered runs along the side of our commercial or industrial building. One side of the shelter is attached to the wall, which allows avoiding any snow accumulation between the wall and the shelter’s side. We also recommend single slope shelters to avoid snow spills on the driveway, sidewalk or street adjacent to your business, or between the wall and the shelter. Carport in Montreal are also very popular with customers when used in combination with any other type of shelter.
- Maximum width: 12 feet
- No length limit
- Assembled tube (1’’ ¼ – 16Ga) structure
- Height adjusted to any size vehicles
- Wall anchors: Cement, wood, concrete, rock wall and others
- Ground anchors: all ground types
- Regular clear fabric (winter only) made with Canadian polyethylene
- 4 seasons Canadian polyethylene fabric
- 4 seasons vinyl fabric
- Fire retardant fabric